Sunday, May 2, 2010

Siobhan Magnus Visits The Ellen Degeneres Show & Sings "House of the Rising Sun"

Siobhan Magnus Blog


Top 6 finalist Siobhan Magnus sits down with Ellen Degeneres after her surprise elimination from American Idol Season 9 this week. In her short interview with Ellen, Siobhan discusses taking "one day at a time" and how at elimination dinners she was the one who always tried to make the ousted contestant laugh rather than cry.

Shoibhan gives a hauntingly beautiful performance of "The House of the Rising Sun" by The Animals. While the audience give Siobhan a much-deserved standing ovation, Ellen hugs her and says "Beautiful. Way to show 'em. Beautiful." Yes it was, and yes she is!

Share <---Click SHARE to post to your Facebook profile for all your friends to enjoy! Download Siobhan's AI performance singles and videos Now

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I listened to the performance on Idol afterward and she was even better this time around IMHO, who thought that was even possible!!! Oh, and I'm still not over her elimination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was SHOCKED with her elimination. She has so much God given talent and such a humble and wonderful disposition. Way to go Siobhan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. siobhan, i think you deserve on top 3. not in top 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the best... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siobahn is awesome! I hope she has a succesful career in music. I will definately be buying her first album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about her, from her name to her personality to her style, and hers is the best female voice I've ever heard on AI. Seems like a mistake that she got eliminated, she blows away the ones who are left! Can't wait for her first album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and I love you and your voice. You were our American Idol. We are not watching the show anymore because you are not there. You have a huge career ahead of you. Have you ever been to a concert of Sarah Brighton? Her costumes remind me of you or vise versa. Your voice is outstanding and we love your personality. You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful performance Siobhan!!!! I missed you this week on Idol, just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This girl is pure originality and without a doubt the very best female singer to appear since Celine Dion. Totally unique in the extreme so please, somebody out there in the USA sign her up before it is to late!!

    Waltham Abbey, Essex, United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Siobhan, I also missed you this week on American idol! You are so unique, and I can't wait for your first cd to come out! You truly are a star.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful!! I think this is even better than her version on Idol, if that's even possible.

    ReplyDelete