Friday, April 30, 2010

Siobhan Magnus Interviews with Good Day New York

Siobhan Magnus


American Idol Season 9 Top 6 finalist Siobhan Magnus joins Good Day New York's "Idol Extra" from Los Angeles the morning after her elimination.

Siobhan Magnus tattoo

Siobhan discusses her 'provocative style', which includes the Edward Gorey tattoo above, and shows incredible maturity for a 19 year old when she explains she would rather lose being who she is, than win by conforming to what people want. "I'm just myself all the time. And I'm not capable of being anything less than that because then that would make me uncomfortable. But, um, I don't know, if that intimidated some people from voting for me, then so be it, because I'd rather be finished with this knowing that I was true to myself the whole time, then get farther being something that I'm not." Brava!!



Download Siobhan's AI performance singles and videos Now

8 comments:

  1. I love who you are. Keep on keepin on, we know you'll do amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be who you are and if people can't accept that, thats their problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reprise of House of the Rising Sun at Ellen was flawless and your interview with Ellen was refreshing. Always keep your head up, you will succeed in life b/c of your love for what you believe in and your determination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious if those butterflies you wore the previous week, was part of your own glass artistry ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siobhan, you are gorgeous, so talented, and extra special. I will buy your many future CD's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are the real deal !!! i need an album of you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this girl!
    Hopefullt she'll release something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You interior side is special! You are unique and you know that! If you like to be the best in any type of competition is : originality.

    ReplyDelete